If you´re anything like me, you´ll wonder how fast Christmas is upon us every year anew, too;)
As a rule, I try to make as many selfmade presents as I possibly can, ´cause I myself like these kind of presents the most 🙂
So I´ve come up with some last minute DIY Christmas Present ideas one of which I´d like to share with you here, and maybe that will save your Christmas as well.
My idea is probably more suitable for female friends – although one never knows;)
Chandelier Earrings made from Origami
These sweet little earrings you can easily craft yourself: all you need is a little bit of patience and practice 🙂
1. Watch some Youtube videos concerning the art of Origami – most really are easy and fun to follow, but be careful to chose videos that take only 5 till 10 minutes to watch, if you are a novice;)
2. Practice the form you´ve chosen with a large sheet of paper first, that´ll make it easier for you. If you think, you´ve mastered it, cut now tiny squares with approx. the length of 3.5 cm of your coloured paper and fold it into form.
3. When you´re happy with the results, apply 2 or 3 thin layers of clear acryllic laquer on your Origami, (be careful to let it dry each time before you put on the next layer!).
4. Buy some earrings, jumprings and small pliers, if you haven´t already got some.
5. Pierce tiny holes in your Origami forms and attach the earrings – this might need some practice, so: Keep calm and don´t lose your head! 🙂
If you have any further questions or suggestions, please contact me!:)