Hello my fellow bloggers and friends,
For the first time I´ve been nominated for the – Yippieh!! 🙂
Thank you so much, my dear friend Syeda for nominating me for it! 🙂
Please visit her lovely blog – she writes the most awesome poetry!
Liebster Award Rules:
#1. Thank the person who nominated you. Link back to their blog. ( Already done!! 😉 )
#2. Display the Liebster Award on your blog. (As seen above: Done!)
#3. Share 11 random facts about yourself. (Oh, my! Well, here it comes…)
1. I´m german and therefore not a native speaker, which I´m sure most of you´ve already figured out;)
2. I wanted to become an actress when I was little.
3. I love baking! There´s nothing better than fresh baked bread:) And it´s everytime like magic for me when the cake comes out from its mold in one piece;)
4. I have secret passion for Shakespeare (Oops! I guess now it´s not a secret anymore;)
5. I love animals – not so fond of spiders, insects etc, though.
6. I´m rubbish at numerbs.
7. I often daydream about spending 3 days (and nights!) alone in the Louvre;)
8. I love listening to audio books while I´m painting or drawing.
9. I love jokes but am really, really bad at telling them myself 😦
10. I´m old enough to actually remember a time when there was no internet!
11. My tea-flask shows a well concealed Hello Kitty- Design 😉
#4. Answer the 11 questions you were asked.
1. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to try/attempt?
** Bungee-Jumping, definitely!
2. Preference: Tea or coffee?
** Both actually:) Green tea in the morning, coffee after midday.
3. What genre of music/books catch your ears/eyes?
** Music: (Indie) Rock, Brit Pop, Classic, Motion Picture Soundtracks…
** Books: Too many! I like children´s books, Young Adult Books, Sci-Fi, Crime, Mystery, Thriller, Fantasy, historical novels, romance, art related non-fiction books,( auto-)biographies, cartoon strips, graphic novels…you name it!
4. Which character of the fiction world, is close to your dream partner?
** Mr Darcy 🙂
5. What is your favourite food/drink?
** That would be Lasagne/peach juice.
6. What is the one thing, without which you can’t step outdoors?
** My bag – filled with thousand little things;)
7. What is the best thing to have happened to you?
** Having learned to read – clearly broadened my horizon;)
8. Which character of books/history would you like to recreate?
** Harry Potter!
9. What would you choose, magic or might?
** Magic, of course!
10. If you had to change something about you, what would it be?
** Nothing important, really. Maybe I would make myself a little bit taller;)
11. Which would you call your dream destination?
** Tolkien´s Middle-Earth 🙂
#5. Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers for the Award and have them answer 11 questions.
Nominees from me (although I´m not always sure they have less than 200 followers):
1. Milford Street
2. C.M. Blackwood
3. Making Memories
4. Building Castles in the Air
7. Orange Marmalade Press
8. Bun Karyudo
10. Mulch and More Crafts
11. A Gerbil´s Wolrd
#6. Let the other bloggers know you’ve nominated them.
#7. Copy the rules into your post.
My questions for the nominees:
1. If you could choose: which character in film/book/series would you love to be for any length of time?
2. Do you have role models, and if so: who are they?
3. Which is your favourite moment in film-history?
4. If time-travelling were possible – would you do it and if yes: where/when(!) would you go?
5. Which one would you rather be: Hobbit or Elf?
6. What did you want to become when you were a child?
7. Who´s your favourite James Bond – actor?
8. Do you enjoy any “guilty pleasures”?
9. Preference: Cheese Cake or Strudel?
10. According to your passion/profession: is there a already existing masterpiece (book/photograph/poem/painting etc) that you would have loved to create first?
11. Are you an early bird or a night owl?
12. What´s your favourite animal?
Hope you all have fun doing this award as much as I did! 🙂