I have been nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award by my friend Terry over at Spearfruit 🙂 Thank you so much for nominating me Terry!!! 🙂
Please hop over to his fascinating blog – you won´t regret it!! 🙂
- Put the award logo on your blog. (done)
- Thank the person who nominated you. (done)
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like. (going to)
- Let them know you nominated them. (we shall see about that 😉 )
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you. (ah – that´s a tough one, sure you wanna read more? 😉 )
QUESTIONS FOR ME:
1.What did you do on your last vacation?
I went to Andalusia, the very south of Spain, where I enjoyed for three glorious weeks the sun, the sea and the beach. 🙂 On the bad side: the sea was freezing! This can even happen in September because of some ghastly currents that decide to drop by. On the good side: I went swimming anyway and had the sea all to myself! 😉
2.If you opened a business, what kind would it be?
Definitely a café! I love baking cakes and would offer my classic ones and an everyday special. Maybe something warm also, but we´ll have to see about that 😉 I also would exhibit art on the walls (not only my own of course 😉 ). Oh, and only the best coffees and teas – definitely 🙂 And then I would send out invitations to all my friends here on wordpress to come and visit me 🙂
3.Water skiing or snow skiing?
Having never done either of them, it´s hard to decide. But since I love summer, I think I would prefer water skiing.
4.Sunset or Sunrise – why?
That´s a hard one. I really love them both. But sunrise´s got that little bit of extra magic for me 😉 Best enjoyed by the sea, I find.
5.If you could have an answer to one question about your future – what question would that be?
Woo-Hoo! That really is tricky! To be honest, I´m not sure if I would do that. The answer might be too disappointing and then what would I do? Best to keep busy and hope for the best!
6.What is the best app you have on your smartphone?
Haha! I don´t own a smartphone, which makes it kind of impossible to answer that question 😉 (I do have a mobile/cell phone though, but it´s kind of ancient, and everytime I take it out in public, people stare at me as if I were a Neanderthal. 😉 )
7.If you were reincarnated as a fruit – which one would it be?
Another tricky question as I love most of them 🙂 But the first one that came to mind was mango, so I guess that´s it. (side note: I´m not sure if that´s true, but I heard something once being said about that in the indian culture/mythology mango is related to love…If that´s the case, it only confirms my choice 😉 )
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
- What´s the scariest/weirdest thing ever happened to you?
- Which (famous) painting would you like to hang on your own walls?
- What kind of holidays would you prefer: fly to the moon or trip around the world?
- Do you believe in ghosts/paranormal activities?
- Is there anything you would like to learn (like riding a horse, doing archery or learn a new language…) that you still haven´t found the time for but are determined to do someday?
- Ice cream or cake?
- Did you ever consider getting tattoed? Or if you´ve already got one: what does it show? 😉
NOMINEES: (you are not obligated to accept – no pressure)
Inese – Making Memories
Syeda – This is my Life!
Su – Zimmerbitch
Sabina – Orange Marmelade Press
Melissa – Inspiration in Focus
Monika – Look around