I´ve been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award ages ago by my dear friend Inese over at Making Memories, who has been nominated in turn by David over at Chape and whose questions she used – so THANK YOU both Inese and David!!! 🙂
Please visit their wonderful and exciting blogs – you won´t regret it!!
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers that bring inspiration and positivity to their readers and followers, and I am delighted to be nominated for it as these things are exactly what I hope to do here 🙂
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions from your nominator.
- Nominate 11 bloggers.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
Questions for me:
Favourite subject at school?
That´s easy: art! 🙂
What 3 words describe you best?
passionate, curious, laughing
What is your favourite quote?
Ah, I hope you mean quotes(!) ? 😉 ´Cause there are so many good ones!
One is by Winston Churchill:
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
Another is by Terry Pratchett:
“Getting an education was a bit like a communicable sexual disease. It made you unsuitable for a lof jobs and then you had the urge to pass it on.”
Or this one by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle:
“Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself, but talent instantly recognizes genius.”
Why did you start blogging?
Out of curiosity to be honest… and it was well worth it 🙂
What aspect of blogging do you love the most?
Sharing with other like-minded people!
What do you feel is the most important takeaway for your readers (from your blog)?
Inspiration and a sense of how beautiful and enjoyable art and art-making can be, I hope.
What’s your favourite hobby (aside from blogging!)?
Making art! 🙂
Who is your dream dinner party guest (whether they are still alive or not)?
Johnny Depp – not because he´s so good-looking (which of course he is 😉 ), but from what little I´ve seen so far from his personal side in interviews, I think he´s a very lovely person with whom you could enjoy some serious conversations instead of just some small-talk. He seems interested in people apart from himself, which is something quite rare these days…
Where is your happy place?
At the beach, preferably with a book and something nice to eat 😉
How do you handle a stressful day?
Going to my happy place! 😉 Haha! Just kidding, the beach is too far away for that! Mostly by cooking something nice whilst listening to music (and singing horrendously out of tune along with it 😉 ), eating what I cooked (generally much better than the singing, believe me!), grabbing a book – or if my eyes are too tired, listening to an audio book – I find those quite relaxing.
What was one of the most unusual experiences you’ve encountered?
A very sudden and totally unexpected encounter with a herd of madly running cows stomping through the woods and narrowly missing our excavation camp! (I daresay they might have been just as surprised to see us digging there around in the earth 😉 )
Melissa over at Inspiration in Focus
Terry over at Spearfruit
Syeda over at This is my life!
Lion over at Lion around writing
Shy-lon over at Fitnessgrad
Su over at Zimmerbitch
- What do you prefer: shopping or reading a book?
- Did you ever sing karaoke in public?
- You´ve won 1 million US-Dollars but can´t keep it for yourself – what would you do with it instead?
- If time-travels were possible where – oops! when would you travel: future or the past?
- What brings sunshine into your life? (apart from the sun, of course 😉 )
- What kind of super-power would you like to have? (like telepathy, flying etc.)
- Have you ever encountered a “troll” in the blogosphere? And how did you handle it?
- Do you watch documentaries?
- What aspect of blogging do you like the most?
- If you could start your own business – what would it be?
- Pop Corn – with salt or sugar?