I´ve been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by my awesome friend Shay-lon over at Staying healthy isn´t a crime (btw: great blog title, isn´t it?). Thank you sooooo much Shay-lon!!! 🙂
Please visit her truly amazing blog – Shay-lon writes wonderfully about many things considering health and fitness, shares her knowledge with us and generally is such a lovely person!! I´m very proud to call her my friend! 🙂
Her latest hobby seems to be awarding me for every possible Blog Award or Challenge, and I´ll be very busy the next weeks to get them all done 😉
The Rules for the One Lovely Blog Award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to them (done!)
- Share 7-15 facts about yourself (going to!)
- Nominate 9-15 bloggers you admire and contact them to let them know (likewise)
Facts about me:
- I´ve studied art history and archeology.
- I belong to a very small minority of people who learned latin a n d ancient greek at school.
- So far I haven´t painted in oil yet (only in acrylic) because it´s much more smellier and expensive.
- I´m neither a vegetarian nor a vegan but eat any kind of meat very rarely anyway.
- I´d love to have a tattoo but utterly fail at deciding on the design and therefore very likely will never get one.
- I still prefer to go to the real cinema every once in a while instead of home-cinema.
- I like wearing hats but am still missing a nice Indiana Jones-like Fedora.
- Any fresh croissant in a 50 mile radius isn´t safe from me.
- I once coloured my hair red in an attempt to look like Kate Winslet in “Titanic” but ended up looking like a popular german cartoon character called “Pumuckl”. Quite needless to say that I ran to the drugstore next morning and coloured it right back 😉
- I like watching documentaries – to learn something while you´re watching TV is just awesome.
- I like reading books about mountaineering but never “climbed” higher than 800m.
My nominees for the award:
- Making Memories
- Inspiration in Focus
- This is my life
- Keralas creative kitchen
- Emilio Pasquale
- Tribalmystic stories