My friend, the lovely Fitness WonderWoman, Shay-lon has nominated me for “The Unique Blogger Award”!
(To be quite honest, she has nominated me for several other awards too in the past but somehow I never got around to do them and I feel awfully ashamed of that.)
That´s why I decided to forgo any other blog post subject that was circling in my mind for now and do this award instead. 🙂
So, first of all: Thank you Shay-lon for not giving up on me! You are the best! Please visit her awesome blog “Staying healthy isn´t a crime – Fitness is a lifestyle choice“! It´s full of very good exercise and health-related advices, interesting facts I never heard of before and it´s an inspiration to all of us!
And here are the rules for this award:
- Share the link to the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 15 people and notify them.
- Ask them three questions.
1.What (or who) inspired you to get into blogging? That was actually I book I read, “One plus One” by Jojo Moyes.
2. Describe your ideal three-course meal? Mmmh… that´s too hard to decide really, but you can never go wrong with good Italian food, so let´s just say some nice antipasti (bruschetta for example), a lovely lasagne and gelato 🙂
3. Would you consider naming any future children after fictional characters, if so which characters? (Or if you already have children, did you gave them names after fictional characters?) I think I would definitely consider it, since there are so many wonderful fictional characters. I always liked the name “Alanna” for a girl after the main character of a book series by Tamora Pierce that I read when I was a child. But in the end I think, I would prefer to name any possible future kids after their grandparents or great-grandparents 🙂
My nominees are:
Jennie – A Teacher´s Reflection
Charles – Charles French Words Reading and Writing
Osyth – Half Baked in Paradise
Terry – Spearfruit
Melissa – Inspiration in Focus
Divya – Travel, Food and Art
Rose – Poet Rummager
Helen – HHC Blog
Marlene – In search of it all
Iris – Poetsmith
Lana – L.T. Garvin
Sarah – Travels with Choppy
Paul – Windblownwords
Sarah – The Practical Historian
There´s no pressure whatsoever to accept this award of course, but if you do, have fun and just answer the same 3 questions 🙂