Though it sometimes looks a bit different from what you might be used to… 😉
Another thing which is quite easy to make once you´ve put your mind to it, is sourdough bread.
It´s not only better tasting than the stuff you can buy at the supermarket but also much healthier.
But I did keep a few for myself:
And I also love making costume jewellery from other materials as well, like felt and feathers:
And here are the guidelines for The Changing Season if you’re interested in participating:
The Changing Seasons Version One (photographic):
- Each month, post 5-20 photos in a gallery that you feel represent your month
- Don’t use photos from your archive. Only new shots.
- Tag your posts with #MonthlyPhotoChallenge and #TheChangingSeasons so that others can find them
The Changing Seasons Version Two (you choose the format):
- Don’t use archive stuff. Only new material!
- Tag your posts with #MonthlyPhotoChallenge and #TheChangingSeasons so others can find them.
If you do a ping-back to Su´s original monthly post, she can update it with links to yours.