This month started in the best possible way – that is that I got two beautiful handmade cards by my lovely friends A Wonderful Sheep…
…and The Arty Plantsman:
I also finished a big project of mine – after hours and hours of knitting (it took me just 3 month! 😉 ) – these socks were ready to be worn!
And what did I do with my new wooly socks? Exactly – I went to the park and took what felt like a thousand photos from the squirrels and song birds in the cold. Very lucky I had my socks with me. 😉
The month also brought me the most amazing sunset I have ever seen here in Berlin – no added filters!!
If you would like to join in, here are the challenge guidelines:
The Changing Seasons Version One (photographic):
- Each month, post 5-20 photos in a gallery that you feel represent your month
- Don’t use photos from your archive. Only new shots.
- Tag your posts with #MonthlyPhotoChallenge and #TheChangingSeasons so that others can find them
The Changing Seasons Version Two (you choose the format):
- Each month, post a photo, recipe, painting, drawing, video, whatever that you feel says something about your month
- Don’t use archive stuff. Only new material!
- Tag your posts with #MonthlyPhotoChallenge and #TheChangingSeasons so others can find them.
If you do a ping-back to Su’s original post, she can update hers with links to all of yours.