Please do yourself a favor and hop over to Diana´s fantastic blog – after you´ve read this post of course 😉 – because she´s a truly amazing writer with a sheer endless supply of fabulous stories and wonderful books! Click here (Blog) or here (Amazon) if you want to have a look at her latest – Soul Swallowers!
Never one to say no to a little bit of fun and distraction I thought I´d have a go at this tag. 🙂
So here are the rules:
Use the Blue Sky banner (that Rachael Ritchey designed).
It is sort of polite to mention the person who tagged you.
You need to answer the 11 questions set by your tagger.
You will need to make up 11 original and interesting or funny questions for those you tag.
You need to tag 11 people.
And here are Diana´s questions:
1. What country have you never visited but would love to, and why?
I´d so much love to travel to Italy because I´m totally obsessed with its history, art, culture and last but not least its food, well, especially the food as I just love pasta so much and often feel like that thanks to the amazing amount of pasta I must have already eaten in my life, I´m actually at least half Italian. 😉
2. What person in your life (not including family members) has most shaped who you are today?
In this case, I like to think that I did most of the shaping myself. 🙂
3. List three things that make you happy?
Books, pasta and water colors.
4. What’s your favorite genre to read?
I cover quite a lot of genres in my reading, but historical fiction or mysteries and thrillers are always at the top of my list.
5. What time period in history most intrigues you, and why?
The Renaissance, definitely! Mostly because of the art (Italian by the way;) ) but also because it seems to have been an age with so many possibilities and open horizons, both culturally and scientifically.
6. If you could add a new talent to your repertoire, what would it be, and why?
Most likely singing and playing the guitar. I actually used to sing in a choir when I was at school but kind of stopped as soon as I went to university. And I gave playing the guitar a try once, even still have it lying around somewhere, but always felt more comfortable at the piano, which is a horrendous bulky thing to carry around and play at a campfire 😉
7. Where is your favorite place in the world, and why?
There are several but what comes to my mind at first is the library. Any would do, as long as it has lots and lots of books and a quiet corner to read them.
8. What animal best describes your personality, and why?
I hate to admit it, but deep down I´m pretty much a sloth. 😉
9. What’s your favorite recipe (and please share it)?
Since everybody knows how to make pasta, I´ll opt for another recipe that I just love and that´s absolutely perfect in Autumn and Winter – Roasted Butternut Squash and Sweet Chestnut Soup! For recipes just Google it. 😉
10. Hiking boots, sneakers, heels, or flip-flops?
Can I say Birkenstocks? Because those are my favorites. Extremely comfy and reliable. 🙂
11. Would you rather have tons of love and little wealth, or tons of wealth and little love?
I think I wouldn´t mind tons of both, thank you very much. 😉
And did I just mention that I´m pretty much a sloth? I think, I did. 😉 So my 11 questions for you are the same ones that I just answered. 😉
And I tag… everyone who wants to play. Enjoy!